1. If you have had a vulnerable sector check in the last 3 years please print, fill out form and email to [email protected], or deliver hard copy to Coaching Convenor :
2. If you need to obtain a vulnerable sector check for the first time, or have not had one done for 3 years please print, and fill out the following document :
and also fill out either the Strathroy Caradoc or OPP ( for residents of Middlesex center) forms:
Please Click on "Travel Permit Form" and fill out form for any exhibition or tournament games. It will be emailed to the Local League and Representative hockey directors.
Local League Travel Permit Form
Shamrock Travel Permit Form
4. For Login in and Instructions for the MBSportsweb Control Panel:
5. Hockey Canada Injury Report Form:
6. Each team will be asked to fill out team budget sheets that will be handed in to the M.D.A.A. Board of Directors for review on:
1st October 15th (preliminary budget, parents and coaches sign off on)
2nd December 1st
3rd April 1st Final Budget
7. Player_Agreement Each player on all teams must fill out a player agreement.
8. Use Avery Labels #7663 (clear 2” x 4” address labels)
I know we are going to electronic game sheets but we will need these for tournaments ex games etc.
8. To AP Players please fill out the following forms and read the M.B.D.A.A. policy.
Affiliated Player Policy
Affiliate Player Form
9. Fair play policy is for All Rep and LL teams.
Fair Play Policy M.B.D.A.A.
10. Gender Identity Training. All bench staff and managers must take this training before the first regular season game.
Gender Identity Training
11. Code of Conduct Form. All Parents, Guardians, Players and coaches must fill out form each season.
Code of Conduct Form
Komoka Wellness Center ERP
Tri Township Arena ERP
West Middlesex ERP
13. Pre-Season Check List
Coaches Pre-Season Checklist
14. Rowan's Law
Rowan's Law Acknowledgment Form
15. Directions to add Tournament games to website