Jan 01, 2022 | M.B.D.A.A. | 138 views
New Vaccination Requirements
As of January 4, 2022, Ontarians are required to use digital or printed versions of the enhanced vaccine certificate with official QR code. Vaccine certificates without a QR code, and QR codes from third-party apps, cannot be accepted.
Patrons should plan to arrive at our facility approximately 30 minutes before their scheduled time. Please note that entry may be delayed until previous groups depart due to COVID-19 venue capacity rules.
- All patrons will be met and asked to provide the following documents prior to entry.
- A paper or downloaded copy of their full dose Vaccine Certificate(s)
Proof of identity showing the name and date of birth (e.g., Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Driver’s License, Government-Issued Identification Card, i.e. Health Card, Indian Status Card, Passport or Permanent Resident Card)
- A completed and successful COVID-19 Visitor Screening Result (completed via smartphone or tablet or paper copy) for contract tracing purposes (one per household).
Here are some helpful links
- Complete the COVID-19 Visitor Self-Screening Assessment Questionnaire prior to your arena visit
- Obtain your Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination