Sep 30, 2020 | M.B.D.A.A. | 1053 views
As we are all adjusting to the new normal at the rink, we wanted to review the rink protocols for everyone.
1. Masks are required to enter and exit the building and need to be worn in the change rooms
2. Participants on skates on the ice
Komoka: 20 skaters (players and coaches)
Mount Brydges: 24 skaters (players and coaches)
3. Pre-screening has to be completed 1-3 hours prior to skate
4. Maximum of 8 people (parent + skater) in changeroom allowed
5. One (1) parent per family in to tie skates and then must leave the facility
6. Spectators - Komoka - 1 spectators per group/team Mount Brydges - no spectators
7. Players must come fully dressed and ready to take the ice, you may put skates on inside the arena
8. No spitting on the ice, benches or in the change rooms
9. Follow the arrows/directional markers on the floor throughout the arena and maintain proper social distancing
10. Use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the facility
11. Jr. Cougars parents - Stay close to the arena when your player is on the ice in case you are needed to assist your player
Thank you for your assistance with the above mentioned, together we can ensure that this hockey season is as successful as it can be.