Oct 09, 2020 | M.B.D.A.A. | 7023 views
COVID Screening Tool
We are writing to share the Mt. Brydges Cougars COVID Screening Process with you and to request that you fill out the form TODAY as a test run in advance of the kids first ice time tomorrow. According to the MBMHA 2020-2021 Return to Play COVID-19 Policy Handbook, every participant, including players, coaches, trainers, and any other volunteer, in every activity, will be required to complete and attest to a Health Screening Questionnaire. Health Screening Questionnaires must be completed within 24 hours of the start of the activities and must be completed no less than 60 minutes beforehand. Individuals who have not completed a Health Screening Questionnaire may not participate in any activities – no exceptions will be made.
Please click on the link here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHdF5peI5J3XQ8woxQTaTgCzwu48tRkj58k13lzvTES1O-ZQ/viewform?usp=sf_link to fill out the form ASAP so we can identify any issues before tomorrow.
Reminder messages to fill out the form will be sent before each practice this week. To make the process a bit more streamlined, you can create a website link on your phone home screen so this becomes a one click process.
| For iPhones:
||For Android Devices:
- Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Please note - ALL PARENTS THAT ARE ENTERING THE ARENA HAVE TO COMPLETE A COVID FORM FOR THEMSELVES AS WELL AS THEIR SKATER(S). PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME ON THE PLAYER SPOT AS WELL AS THE PARENT SPOT IN THE COHORT THAT YOUR CHILD SKATES IN.
Tiffany Frederick & John Harding