Sep 23, 2020 | M.B.D.A.A. | 915 views
Return to Hockey - CHECKLIST
Excited for hockey to start this weekend? So are we, but there are some things that you need to make sure are complete before you or your child step on the ice this weekend.
1. You need to make sure that you have paid one third (1/3) of your invoice prior to anyone stepping on the ice. Please make sure you contact the registrar at [email protected] for payment options PRIOR to when you child skates.
2. Every Player and Coach needs to have a completed Rowan's Law every year. If your child is playing this year please complete the form for them.
3. One hour prior to your child's ice time please complete the pre-screener, this will be linked on the website and automatically sent to your child's coach. Please complete it the day that your child skates and not before.
4. A reminder to everyone that if you are entering the arena face masking is required up until a helmet is put on.
5. There will be volunteer opportunities available starting this weekend, please watch the DIBS site to sign up for these. A reminder that the volunteer fee this year is $250 if 5 hours of volunteer time is not completed by the end of the season.
Please remember to check the website frequently for updates.