The AGM is fast approaching!
We encourage at least one member of each family to attend. For those attending, you will be entered to win $150 off next seasons registration fee. There will be one lucky winner for each division.
During the Annual General Meeting, you will have a chance to vote on new board members.
We are looking for 9 new board members to join the Mt. Brydges Hockey Association. If you are interested in becoming a board member, please read the following.
We are looking for dedicated, hard working individuals to represent the Cougar kids.
Member Roles and Responsibilities:
· Attend the monthly Board meetings (note if there is not sufficient material to hold a meeting the meeting will be cancelled). These meetings are approximately 2 to 3 hours.
· Participate in the development and continual review of the hockey association programs and policies and participate in the planning of the hockey season. This can involve discussions on development, coaching, ice allocation, etc.
· Attend events for the association such as the Welcome Barbecue, Santa Skate, Year End Dance, and Fun Day.
· Be a positive ambassador for the association.
· Please note depending on the board position you are assigned you need to have approximately 5 to 10 free hours a week to be available.
DATE: Wednesday, January 27, 2016
EVERYONE IS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!
LOCATION: Komoka Wellness Centre *Upstairs meeting room