Permission-to-Skate Form, News (Mt Brydges Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 13, 2015 | Karen Decker | 951 views
Permission-to-Skate Form
Anyone requiring a Permission-to-Skate Form signed before participating in any AAA or AA tryouts should contact Scott Hubert at [email protected].  

Please get the required forms from the host organizations website (e.g. Chief’s) and complete the Player Information prior to getting them signed by our Association. 

Before last season, all Mt Brydges players had at least one parent complete the Parent Respect in Sport Program.  If the host organization (Chiefs) is requiring proof that you completed the Parent Respect in Sport Program, you should already have your Certificate or your Certificate number.  When you completed the training you were provided a certification.  If you did not print or keep the certification, then you can go back to the module log in page and select the button "Look Up My Certificate Number".  Enter the required information and your certificate number will be displayed. Print this page and bring it to tryouts with your Permission-to-Skate form.

Parent Respect In Sport Login Page -

London Source for Sports
The official supplier of Cougar wear.