MB Cougars Accepting Non-Resident Players for Rep/A Tryouts, News (Mt Brydges Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 17, 2023 | M.B.D.A.A. | 961 views
MB Cougars Accepting Non-Resident Players for Rep/A Tryouts
Mount Brydges Cougars will accept Non-Resident Players (including goalies) at the U12, U13, U14, U15, or U16 divisions wishing to try out for MBDAA teams with an OMHA ‘A’ classification, as per OMHA regulations. A player at the U10 or U11 age/division is not eligible for a NRP passport.

Players are required to have an OMHA approved Non-Resident Player (NRP) passport and submit a birth certificate copy to attend tryouts. To obtain a NRP passport, players/parents should contact their home centre OMHA representative. Players seeking a NRP passport must first be registered with their home centre. Non-Resident Player Selection will be at the head coach’s discretion. 

Non-Resident Players (NRP's) wishing to try out for any MBDAA Rep/A team (U12-U18) must: 
1) Register with their home association and obtain an NRP Passport. 
2) Register for tryouts with MBDAA by completing the NRP Registration form.
3) Pay the tryout fee; $125 by May 1st by e-transfer ([email protected]). Please include player name and birth year with e-transfer. 

If you have any questions regarding NRP's please contract a MBDAA board member.
London Source for Sports
The official supplier of Cougar wear.